Grass & Air: Khaki Green Colour Changing Wellies
If you need help with sizing your child’s shoes please see our blog here or simply contact our friendly team for assistance.
Grass & Air's kickin' new wellies feature a toasty teddy bear fleece lining to keep 'em warm on chillier days, yet breathable for year-round wear. Plus - get this - when water hits 'em, their colour-changing design magically transform white raindrops to oh-so-cool multi-colours - perfect for little ones to get in on the amazing action with puddles, pools, and of course, rain!
Grass & Air wellies are ideal for toddlers and young kids with sizes starting from infant 3 to 13. Our wellies come with a free drawstring bag so the welly boots can be easily transported to exciting new places, ready to explore.
The technology on these wellies is awesome, but it doesn’t like being left in direct sunlight or near heat sources.
Easy-to-dry removable insoles Insoles help with left and right
Brushed fleece lining for warmth
Always keep away from fire.
Caring for your Grass & Air wellies correctly ensures they last as long as possible and the colour-revealing magic works each time they are worn.
The technology on our wellies is awesome, but they don’t like being left in direct sunlight or near heat sources. Store your wellies in a cool and dry location.
Only use cold soapy water to clean your wellies. Wipe them clean and leave them to dry away from direct sunlight or artificial heat sources.
Do not use solvents or harsh chemicals.
Plus we have more information on the blog to help you find the perfect pair of shoes! Explore the BLOG!
To explore more of our footwear collections from kids’ wellies, kids’ sandals, Back to School shoes and more, explore here! If you love our Grass & Air collection as much as we do at Acorn & Pip, then see the full range here.
How much is home delivery?
- Standard Tracked - FREE for orders over £75 (£4.95 for orders under £40)
- Next Working Day delivery via DPD (UK mainland only) - £6.95 orders must be placed before 2pm.
- International Delivery - the delivery charge will be calculated in the basket based on the weight of the order.
Standard Tracked are delivered using Royal Mail.
When will I get my order?
- We aim for orders, that are placed before 2pm, are dispatched the same day Monday - Friday, during peak periods this may be slower. For priority processing select Express.
- Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the following day .
- Orders placed after 2pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday.
- Orders for Next Working Day delivery via DPD must be placed before 2pm.
- International orders will be dispatched as above, delivery times will vary dependent on destination.