Vivienne Westwood: Little People, Big Dreams
Little People, Big Dreams: Vivienne Westwood. When Vivienne was a young woman, she wasn't sure how a working class girl from England could make a living in the art world. But after discovering her passion for design and jewellery making, she erupted onto the fashion scene with a bang. Vivienne's designs became iconic, and she became famous for letting her clothes speak for themselves. Little People, BIG DREAMS is a bestselling series of books and educational games that explore the lives of outstanding people, from designers and artists to scientists and activists. All of them achieved incredible things, yet each began life as a child with a dream. This moving book features stylish and quirky illustrations and extra facts at the back, including a biographical timeline with historical photos and a detailed profile of the designer's life.
- Vivienne Westwood: Little People, Big Dreams
- Hardcover: 32 pages
- Age Range: 4 - 7 years
- Publisher: Frances Lincoln Children's Books
- Language: English
How much is home delivery?
- Standard Tracked - FREE for orders over £75 (£4.95 for orders under £40)
- Next Working Day delivery via DPD (UK mainland only) - £6.95 orders must be placed before 2pm.
- International Delivery - the delivery charge will be calculated in the basket based on the weight of the order.
Standard Tracked are delivered using Royal Mail.
When will I get my order?
- We aim for orders, that are placed before 2pm, are dispatched the same day Monday - Friday, during peak periods this may be slower. For priority processing select Express.
- Orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the following day .
- Orders placed after 2pm on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday.
- Orders for Next Working Day delivery via DPD must be placed before 2pm.
- International orders will be dispatched as above, delivery times will vary dependent on destination.